Thursday, December 9, 2010

Give Back!

Joey doesn't only get fit - she cares about others too :)
OK I know the big event has passed but why not make every Friday a CAR FREE FRIDAY!!!
Last Fridays campaign was very successful @ vida e caffe and quite a bit of people rocked up on their bicycles. Happy days!!! The planet must have been loving us for that!

The guys @ Pure Planet have come up with one very cool concept and it actually intrigued me to do this post to spread the word a bit :)
I don't have a bicycle so I bought a Tshirt to show my support. It also ties in with getting fit in a way as riding bicycles and walking will burn way more calories than driving.
It says: "I love to ride my bicycle (ecology 100%).

Since I don't have a bike I will be walking to the shops on Fridays for lunch in stead of driving - just doing my bit to help save the environment. Every bit helps.

Join the pureplanet community on one of their networks and take your first step towards a greener future.


You can visit their website here.

Just see how many cars they got off the road already:

Till next time
xoxoPublish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment