Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 5 (actually 4th week of diet 'cause I skipped 1)

I think everyone goes through what I did. You start with a good mind, ready for action, keep it going for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden you need to be reminded why you are doing this. And if the reason is not good enough, you kind of drift off from the program you are supposed to be on.
If not you - THAT WAS ME! Last week I completely quit my program - gym and diet. This all started on the Sunday when Sunday Sessions @ St Yves started with Goldfish and I lost all my "diet inhibitions".

I had cocktails, sushi (and I'm not talking Sashimi), pizza, the works.

Felt terrible afterwards but then I thought, OK, maybe I need a break. I almost felt like taking a permanent one.
The week went by so slow. I must say - was tired the whole time, hungry all the time and most of all very edgy and easily agitated. Every night when I get home I would see the big container of meal replacement eyeing me and I would feel guilty - but ignored it. I WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

The whole week went on like that - eating out almost every night of the week with lots of wine in between.
Friday came and I went to one of my best friends housewarmings. Didn't stay long as I was extremely tired and went to bed at 11pm that night - TOTALLY not like me on a weekend! I am always looking for the last place that is open to have a party :)
On Saturday morning I woke up feeling a little less tired and ready for what was our first flyer run for our the company I work for. I got together a few girls, dressed them according to our summer theme and took them to Tygervalley Road where we had a total blast.
Didn't go out at all on Saturday night, just went to watch the rugby at the local and then decided to get a dvd, needless to say - most of the dvd's where already out and then it struck me! I HAVE NOT SEEN SEX AND THE CITY 2 YET!!! Luckily that was in :) I was in my element. What an excellent movie. The shoes on that set must have set them back millions!!!!!! 
Sunday I went to Camps Bay with the family and AGAIN had Pizza my favorite place ever! And they even had the celeb chefs there to make their very own signature pizzas. I had my signature, Half Daterra and Half Mogul. Yum! 
 
We spoiled my mothers boyfriend with a harley drive from Camps Bay to Houtbay, thanks to the special deals from Twangoo! Needless to say I had to try it! And what an experience, must say I was scared at first but eased into it very quickly - girls, it is not easy to ride this bike! Be warned! And the helmet is not hair friendly at all :( But on the bright side - I got the adrenalin pumping and that bought me to my actual point of my post today. Getting your adrenalin pumping gives you energy and you will be less tired, less stressed, less hungry all the time and much more friendly and definitely easy on the eyes for everyone :)


Needless to say, yesterday I got up at 5am, went to gym and felt great!!!! Today the same and so will it be till I have reached my ultimate goal. The end is near... (ok not yet, but almost)

TAKING A BREAK IS GOOD - JUST DONT MAKE IT PERMANENT!

Till next time
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment