Sunday, January 16, 2011

Joey is back in ACTION!

Hey guys,
Happy New Year! May it be the year filled with only good things to come!


Sorry that I am only posting my first post for the new year now, I have just been so busy with new ideas, work and plenty of other fun things  :)
I cannot start with my training program for 2011 if my head is not in the right space.
And as from Monday (tomorrow) it will be and I will be back in action 24/7!
I am working on a competition at the moment - a 30 day extreme weight loss challenge. WATCH THIS SPACE CLOSELY!
The prizes will be big and weigh inns will happen weekly.
I can't wait to start!
Here is my No.1 Fitness tip - not that I am an expert YET but:


Get support. Whether it's your best friend, spouse, or pet, it helps to have some nonjudgmental and nurturing support when trying to lose weight, especially during trying times.

Soon I will upload quick ways to get in shape that can help you in the competition as well as what to eat and what not.

Later

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment