Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blondes ARE high maintenance :)

Yesterday I treated myself to a full day @ Carlton Hair.  I am a firm believer of getting everything in order when you want to be ready to start with a big challenge in your life - and my hair was the one thing still standing in my way :) 

While at the salon I took full advantage of my last weekend eating "normal" (normal to me means anything but healthy herb teas and chicken with brown rice) and indulged in a tall cappuccino with cream whilst undergoing my very exclusive Micro Mist Moisture Treatment.

My hair stylist - Charlene recently travelled to London to learn new tricks of the trade - and I was the first client to have met her brand new scissors :) Double bonus for me!!! New tricks and new scissors - what more can a girl ask for?

I had a really good time at the salon and from there did some retail therapy and bought a really cute dress @ YDE from the Velvet collection.

From there I went to celebrate my last night of "normal" partying - started getting into the swing of Vodka + lime + water instead of the usual Jagerbombs and Vodka+Redbull. I was more than ready to hit the town and paint it red. I went to Nubar StellenboschCasablanca, then afterwards met up with a friend for drinks @ Eastwoods.
That was pretty much my Saturday night...
What a way to end off a weekend and start a diet :) Cant wait for Monday!
Peace
xoxo

1 comment: