Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is me :)


Welcome to my new fitness blog. I can not really classify myself as a fitness expert so I got the best in the business to give me a hand. Mandi from mandifit suggested a eating and exercise program for me and I am starting with this program from Monday 8 November 2010.
My gym bag is packed and my food for tomorrow is sort of prepared. A good tip for anyone who is starting a new diet/lifestyle, always prepare your food for the following day, it keeps you from giving into temptation at the office when the sandwich ladies comes around and you haven't packed your lunch. BEWARE :)
Together with my diet I am following a strict exercise program at Virgin Active as well as using the best supplements available - Evox Advanced Nutrition.
Every day I will blog about what I ate, what exercises I have done and what supplements I have used.
I am sure there will be a lot of drama happening around Joey Gets Fit and I will keep you all up to date and in the loop :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment