Thursday, August 16, 2012

My new best friend

I would like to introduce you to my new best friend!!

MyFitnessPal.com is the latest in calorie count technology and is a truly amazing piece of application (almost as delicious as that New York Style Cheese Cake but 0 of the calories)

This is a fitness blog but what I am about to tell you might scare you...

YOU CAN EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT in moderation off course :)

This applications allows you to enter your current weight, then enter your goal weight and it will work out according to your age and height your goal weight and how many calories you are allowed to eat to get there.

For me, as it was worked out, I will lose 8 kg in 6 weeks if I carry on eating like I did today.

Here is just an example of my meal planner for today: (I know it is in red at the end but I must still add my daily exercise and then it will be quite a bit less)



The application is free to download and can be used by young and old, men and women. To maintain or lose weight I will definitely reccommend this.

I still try and eat healthy every day and combine my diet with Evox Supplements which can be viewed on my Supplements Page.

Losing weight is now easy for anyone, as long as you count what you eat - after all -

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT

Love
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Need to get back into shape for summer so will definitely look into this app as tend to over-snack and lose track of what I have nibbled throughout the day

    ReplyDelete