Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 2 Begins :)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been blogging for a while now. So busy with my program that I hardly have time to get onto my blog.

Week 2 started yesterday with a BANG!!!

Gym sessions are getting easier now as I am slooooowly but surely getting fit and where I would be half dead after my cardio session I feel a lot more energised and ready for the next challenge :)

This past week I have mastered a new art called MEAL PLANNING.
This is something I could never do before, but once you know the basics, its plan plan away!

I have also started going on 2 Hydro Heat as from yesterday and feel awesome!

I can honestly say this is the best way to change your lifestyle and get fit. Crash diets does no one justice.
And who loves drinking cabbage soup all day long? YUK!

Hard work in the gym, planning your meals and surrounding yourself with positive people is the the best way to go! Guaranteed!!!

Till next time :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment