Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I will not give up!

I will never publish anything on my blog that I have not tried out myself - so this is my diary of The BEST ever Crash Diet up until day 3.

OK (deep breath) so I am now past the first 100m of hurdles with my detox diet as I see it.

I have to say the best part of this whole experience was cooking the soup as it was my first time doing homely things such as cooking soup - and buying the ingredients myself - felt so homely :)

Here is the before and after product:



FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit FRUIT fruit 
Day 1 was terrible - getting the soup in was the hardest part. In the morning I got very very hungry but towards the end of the day started feeling better. I love fruit but if it's all you can eat all day long - even the juiciest peach made me think twice. Went to bed hungry again and feeling sad :(

VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg VEG veg
Day 2 woke up hungry again :( Today was my veg day - carrots, broccoli, cabbage, sprouts, I think I ate an alphabet of vegetables this day. Didn't get so hungry as I did on day one and started smiling again :)
Went to bed feeling satisfied with myself.

VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT VEG FRUIT 
Day 3 - present - This is where I'm at now - I must either choose to go on with this torture detox diet tomorrow or go out for a drink tonight with my friends. Have to say - haven't felt my stomach talking today - he must be happy between all the veggies and fruit salads today :)

I WILL NOT GIVE UP I WILL NOT GIVE UP I WILL NOT GIVE UP I WILL NOT GIVE 
I have decided to stick with this diet and not give into the temptation of sundowner cocktails and nibblys... Really - I WONT! Beuno Vista stop calling my name please!!!!!

EXERCISE IS KING EXERCISE IS KING EXERCISE IS KING EXERCISE IS KING
Together with this diet it is important to do regular exercise, drink lots of water and drink loads of soup - the more soup you drink the more kg's you will lose. Please do take note that this is not a lifestyle but a type of detox diet to cleanse your system before you might want to take on a hectic lifestyle change.
If you don't have time to hit the gym - feel free to check out my post about Best Ball Exercise Ever!

HOW MUCH HOW MUCH HOW MUCH HOW MUCH HOW MUCH HOW MUCH HOW
Now for the final verdict: After much speculation about this diet I can definitely say it REALLY does work. Up until now I have lost 2kg and will check in within 2 days if I am standing on 4kg's.

Be strong
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Did you complete this and what was the final loss?

    ReplyDelete