Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I VENT!!!

I know this blog is about Joey getting fit but today I feel like I just need to vent a little bit - ok maybe a lot!

Today is day 3 of week 3 and I have to say it is getting really tough. I am constantly have to remind myself why I am doing this. Not feeling like going to gym tonight so I have to be honest and say I am going to skip. THERE I SAID IT - I AM NOT GOING TO GYM TONIGHT.

I really feel like a hamster running in a wheel - where is the end?



Everything cannot always be perfect. I do feel guilt coming on but I will deal with that later. I'll do some lady pushups at home and sit ups together with lunges, BUT
Tonight I am going for drinks with a friend I haven't seen in a while and thats final. I need a break.

Today I took a drive to Cape Town and Camps Bay - I must say - I actually forgot what a beautiful country it is we live in. So diverse and the people are so friendly. Made a stop at Pepper Club and Pepper Club on the Beach, right next to St Yves Night Club, sat on their deck and had a lovely cappuccino (yes it was skinny - I asked for it!) and just admired the view - even though it was only for 10 minutes, it was well worth it.





I had a very confusing weekend which made me realise one must only live life to the fullest and if people can not accept you for who you are then so be it! Also went to 30 seconds to Mars concert and may I just put it out here on my blog HOW HOT IS JARED LETO???? I would have posted some cool vids on here and I am trying really hard to get them from a friend but to no avail sadly - maybe on the next post. You can drool over this picture so long :)


Me and a friend Friday night - I was so tempted to put another very SAXY pic on here of Mandi, my trainer but Ill spare here that :) (wink)


I have a favorite summer accessory, do you have yours?: My Steph G cap made just for me (I have 2 actually) :) Going to wear it all summer long. xx



Another interest I found last night while being very bored at home is make up - well more like stage/fantasy make up - for my first try it doesn't look too bad - will keep on practicing :)


Further more our doggy had 8 of the cutest little puppies and I am keeping one! The cutest one for sure, and he is already loving Cosmopolitan as much as I do. Still have to think of a name - any suggestions?


Thats it from the me for today.


PS. I will always be me! Don't try to change me and don't try to tame me. Just let me be!

And if there are any guys reading this - do not mess with the woman that will do anything to be your everything because one day you might just wake up and she will be gone and that will be the end! And then you will realise what you had - only when it is gone already - sadly for you!

I will end off with this quote from a band I came to like only recently Linkin Park says:

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide"

Till next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment